Wednesday, May 28, 2008

University of Arkansas


This is a video I edited using footage shot by the university students and my own stills. This was their second day of shooting and I assigned them to tell a story using only B-Roll! I am so proud of their success in such a short time. Keep up the great work!

















These are a few photos from my week at the University of Arkansas where I've been teaching a group of honor's students how to make a documentary film. They've been studying Tibetan Buddhism for several months and are about to embark on a 3 week journey to Southern India to document the dying oral history of the Tibetan monks living in exile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2nd snip is cool...

Rachel said...

I loved this video- thanks for posting it so I could share it with the folks.

But 2 teachers?.... I count 3.